We’ve been to Iceland three times so far: spring, summer, and autumn. During summer and autumn, we spent an entire month each time and we circled Iceland on the Ring Road and beyond. In spring we’ve mainly been in Iceland to see the erupting volcano at Geldingadalir but also visited Heimaey in the Westman Islands or Vestmannaeyjar in Icelandic.
There are so many things to talk about when it comes to Iceland and we will start covering more and more of them on Travelfoss. Up to now, we have an article about Iceland’s waterfalls and we are working on a 7-day itinerary in Iceland. If you are interested in a specific topic regarding Iceland just let us know and we will write about that first.
It takes a lot of planning for the perfect trip, but packing can sometimes be frustrating. Either packing too many things or packing too few can both ruin a bit of the fun. We’ve perfected our packing checklist over years and we believe it will be of good use for you too. We also have some travel packing tips & tricks to share to save you the hustle we once had.
Related Travel Articles
- Northern Lights Forecast - Aurora Borealis
- 7 Unique Travel Destinations for 2024
- How to Take Photos of the Northern Lights with Your Phone Camera - Aurora Borealis
- The Diary Of 24 Consecutive Days Of Northern Lights Chasing - Aurora Borealis
- What Is The Best Time To Visit Iceland
- Northern Lights Myth Busting - Aurora Borealis
- 7 Most Common Northern Lights Chasing Mistakes - Aurora Borealis
- How To Chase and Forecast The Northern Lights - Aurora Borealis
- How to Photo Shoot The Northern Lights With Your iPhone - Aurora Borealis
Writing free, independent and personal travel content since 2021. If you appreciate what we do, then you can return the favor by using the affiliate links below.
Writing free, independent and personal travel content since 2021. If you appreciate what we do, then you can return the favor by using the affiliate links below with no cost for you.